Titanium - David Guetta feat SIA






♪ ♪

You shout it loudBut I can't hear a word you sayI'm talking loud, not saying muchI'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochetYou shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to loseFire away, fire awayRicochet, you take your aimFire away, fire awayYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titanium
Cut me downBut it's you who'd have further to fallGhost town, haunted loveRaise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bonesI'm talking loud not saying much
I'm bulletproof nothing to loseFire away, fire awayRicochet, you take your aimFire away, fire awayYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titaniumI am titaniumI am titanium
Stone-hard, machine gunFiring at the ones who runStone-hard, that bulletproof glass
You shoot me down but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titanium

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Amar é saber a hora de ir embora - Texto escrito por Erika Rosa

Não se culpe pelas escolhas dos outros - Texto escrito por Erika Rosa

Trago seu amor de volta - Texto por Erika Rosa