I Hate You and I Love You - Gnash feat Avalon








You ever wonder what we could've been?

You said you wouldn't and you fucking did

Lie to me, lie with me, get your fucking fix

Now all my drinks and all my feelings

Are all fucking mixed



Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing

Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just create some distance

I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing

But I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings

When love and trust are gone
I guess this is moving on
Everyone I do right does me wrong
So every lonely night, I sing this song

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

All alone I watch you watch her
Like she's the only girl you've ever seen
You don't care, you never did
You don't give a damn about me
Yeah, all alone I watch you watch her
She's the only thing you've ever seen
How is it you never notice
That you are slowly killing me?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Amar é saber a hora de ir embora - Texto escrito por Erika Rosa

Não se culpe pelas escolhas dos outros - Texto escrito por Erika Rosa

Trago seu amor de volta - Texto por Erika Rosa