Like a fool - Song by Keira Knightley











 - Clique no símbolo da música para ouvir!

We take a chance from time to time
And put our necks out on the line
And you have broken every promise that we made
And I have loved you anyway

Took a fine time to leave me hangin' out to dry
Understand now I'm grieving
So don't you waste my time
Cause you have taken
All the wind out from my sails
And I have loved you just the same

We finally find this
Then you're gone
Been chasing rainbows all along
And you have cursed me
When there's no one left to blame
And I have loved you just the same
And you have broken every single fucking rule
And I have loved you like a fool

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Amar é saber a hora de ir embora - Texto escrito por Erika Rosa

Não se culpe pelas escolhas dos outros - Texto escrito por Erika Rosa

Trago seu amor de volta - Texto por Erika Rosa